At the start of the rental:
- Check identity of Renter (we recommend asking for photo ID)
- Provide a list of any damage the drone has suffered in the past and check the drone together with the Renter
- Hand over the drone in person, and with charged batteries.
- Check with the Renter to verify that their plans with the drone are safe, non-commercial and legal to the best of your knowledge
- If they need training, make sure that either you will provide sufficient training OR that they have a reasonable plan to learn safe operation of your drone.
- Remember, you can back out of the transaction at this point, and should not receive negative feedback, if you can provide an explanation to Dronepal staff why you backed out.